Monday, July 2, 2018

Book Review for "The 4 Wills of God"

As I have stated previously I am a part of a blog group that reviews Christian books.  We are asked as we receive books and read them that we post our reviews on our own blogs and on a retail site as well.  This was the most current book I have read as a part of the group.  The title of this book caught my attention as I think many may wonder 'what does God will for my life'?  I enjoyed reading this book and definitely respect the work of Dr. Eggerichs .  He did a wonderful job of applying God's Word to real life applications.  I felt a little 'bogged down' especially in the middle of the book.  It just seemed a little hard to stay with it but I continued and found the ending sections to be very interesting and enlightening.  I think the book will be very helpful to some who are new in their walk with God and need specific guidance in knowing what He wills for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forty —Part Deux!

A few years ago I dedicated an entry to Heather celebrating her fortieth birthday.  It was a milestone for her but also for me.   Now here I...