Monday, May 6, 2019

Book Review for "What Am I Feeling?" by Dr. Josh and Christi Straub

I am a part of a group with B & H Publishing that allows me the privilege of review new books.  This month the book was "What Am I Feeling?" by Dr. Josh and Christi Straub.  I was excited to see a children's book that I could use at church or other settings to share with children about their feelings.  As a school counselor for several years, I was always on the lookout for books on feelings as I discovered there were many times children just couldn't identify what they were feeling and most importantly how to react to their feelings appropriately.  This book is beautifully done and has a pullout feelings chart in the back of the book.  I look forward to using this with children especially in a Christian setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forty —Part Deux!

A few years ago I dedicated an entry to Heather celebrating her fortieth birthday.  It was a milestone for her but also for me.   Now here I...