Friday, January 27, 2017

Book Review for "She Reads Truth"

This is my second book review for B & H Bloggers and this book "She Reads Truth" is surely a winner!  Raechel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams are two amazing young ladies who began a simple ministry which is called "She Reads Truth."  There is nothing simple though about their ministry's impact!  They are reaching thousands of women (and men I'm sure) with special readings of Scripture displayed with amazing photography throughout the year and particularly during Lent and Advent.

This book "She Reads Truth"is a compilation of sorts of their stories-individual yet so beautifully linked together.  I laughed and cried as I read the stories of how they gave and give glory to God through many real life, relatable circumstances for women of all ages.  I am old enough to almost be their grandmother and a long time student of God's Word yet I found myself underlining and jotting down their quotes and their perspectives of God's work.  I was amazed at their insight.

I always look forward to getting my next study of SRT and even more so now that I know the precious young ladies behind the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forty —Part Deux!

A few years ago I dedicated an entry to Heather celebrating her fortieth birthday.  It was a milestone for her but also for me.   Now here I...